Design the answer to your specific learning question: 4 steps to 1 goal (Discover, Dream, Design and Destiny).
by Bart De Lathouwer (Artevelde University College Ghent), Isabelle Vandevyvere (Artevelde University College Ghent) and Gunilla de Graef (Karel de Grote University College)
Content & format
- 9-10.30 am: A short introduction to key concepts in change management
- 11- 12.30 am: A preparatory dialogue following the AI Discovery phase principles to determine our specific goals and start creating an action plan.
- 13.30 – 17 pm: A workshop ( following the 3 further AI phases of Dream, Design and Destiny) to make a presentation (poster, prototype) of the goal and the action plan.
- Defining one’s own role in the process of international communication, PR and recruitement
- Making own competentences in the process of international communication, PR and recruitement explicit
- Creating an action plan related to a focal topic in the process of international communication, PR and recruitement. This plan will apply the theoretical and practical input of the exchange week.
- Having knowledge of different viewpoints, experiences ad practices in the process of international communication, PR and recruitement
About the speakers
Bart De Lathouwer is lecturer in the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education of Artevelde University College and coordinator of the Advanced Bachelor of School Development. He is specialised in coaching and mentorship and more specificly in learning ability of adults. He coaches regularly (sustainable) processes of change in organisations.
Isabelle Vandevyvere is stakeholder in the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy of Artevelde University College on creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. She coaches students, staff and young entrepreneurs in the process of creating innovative products or services. She is expert in creative problem solving processes and service design.
Gunilla de Graef is lecturer in intercultural communication and policy officer on diversity at the Karel de Grote University College in Antwerp. She has more than 15 years of experience in the field of intercultural management and international communication.